Family Day in Toronto means there’s a whole extra day of sleeping-in and/or rafting this weekend.
This guide will come in handy should you run out of eggs or choose to leave the house (after all, it is going to be quite nice out) on Monday, February 20.
TTC will operate on holiday service with subway and most routes starting at 6 am. Any routes that do not normally operate on Sundays, will not operate on Family Day.
Image: Movie Theatre / Shutterstock
Loblaws 60 Carlton/Facebook
While many will be closed on Family Day these grocery stores will be open.
- Bloor Superfresh (384 Bloor Street West): open 24 hours
- Food Depot (155 Dupont Street): open 24 hours
- Kitchen Table (10 Queens Quay West): 9 am to 12 am; (389 Spadina Road) – 7 am to 12 am; (595 Bay Street) 10 am to 10 pm; (705 King St. West): 9 am to 9 pm
- Loblaws (60 Carlton Street): 10 am to 6 pm
- Rabba Fine Food (various locations): open 24 hours
- T&T (222 Cherry Street, Toronto): 9 am to 10 pm; (7070 Warden Avenue): 9 am to 11 pm; (9255 Woodbine Ave.) 9 am to 11 pm; (1 Promenade Circle) 9 am to 10 pm; (8339 Kennedy Rd, Markham) 9 am to 10 pm
- Whole Foods (87 Avenue Road, Toronto): 10 am to 6 pm
LCBO & Beer Stores