While most of the city will be shuttered over the stat holiday, here’s what’s opened and closed on Christmas Day in Toronto.
TTC will operate on Sunday service with subway and most routes starting at 9 am on Christmas Day. On Boxing Day, Tuesday, December 26, the TTC will start at 6 am.
While many will be closed on Christmas these grocery stores will be open.
- Rabba (various locations): open 24 hours
- Food Depot (155 Dupont Street): open 24 hours
- Bloor Superfresh (384 Bloor Street West): open 24 hours
- The Kitchen Table (10 Queens Quay West): 9 am to 11 pm, (389 Spadina Road) 7 am to 10 pm (595 Bay Street, at Atrium on Bay) 10 am to 8 pm, (705 King Street West) 8 am to midnight
LCBO & Beer Stores
- All LCBO and Beer Stores will be closed on Christmas Day.