This weekly round-up spotlights new Toronto restaurants and bars plus incoming establishments that you should have on your radar.
Here are the newest places to eat in Toronto right now:
- There’s a new spot to get your ice cream fix in Toronto. The Fix is now scooping up sweet treats from inside the also just-opened Joe Bird at 207 Queen Quay
- The new Toronto brewhouse from Goose Island opens today. The new spot situates diners right inside the brewery plus there are two patios and a menu of beer friendly foods.
- Pizza, cocktails, and gelato are all on the menu at Pie Bar, also newly opened at Toronto’s Harbourfront at 207 Queens Quay.
- Sud Forno 2 just opened. The Italian bakery and spin-off from Terroni is now open at 132 Yonge Street.
- Antikka, a new record store and cafe is currently in the works at 960 Queen Street West.
- Colette Grand Café is opening a second location in spring 2018 at the Yonge & St. Clair Centre at 1425 Yonge Street.
- MoTo Snack Bar at 1321 Dundas Street West is soon to be revamped as eighty6’d, a new cocktail bar and restaurant concept.
- Markham’s popular AYCE sushi spot, KAKA All You Can Eat is openings a 250-seat outpost downtown at 655 Bay Street at Elm Street.
- Korean ice cream parlour, Kiss The Tiramisu is opening its first Toronto outpost in Kensington Market at 160 Baldwin Street.
- Board game cafe, Snakes & Lattes is opening another location in midtown at 45 Eglinton Avenue East.