This weekly round-up spotlights new Toronto restaurants and bars plus incoming establishments that you should have on your radar.
Here are the newest places to eat in Toronto right now:
- Chef Rodney Bowers’ Bunnys Restaurant is now in soft opening mode at 912 Queen Street East.
- CoolN2, another spot for nitrogen ice cream, is now open at 412 Queen Street West.
- Farmr, a new spot for “honest country cooking” is now open at 140 The Esplanade, Unit A.
- Jackson’s Burger has relocated to 38 Elm Street, and is sporting a new menu to go along with the new location.
- Pablo Cheesetart opens tomorrow, Friday, August 18 at 114 Dundas Street West.
- The Pan Seared Inc. is newly opened at 2038 Yonge Street and serving up a menu of schnitzel, mussels, steaks, and more.
- Sugar Loaf has opened its second location at 1062 Gerrard Street East. Go for weekend brunches and baked goods.
- Chef Craig Harding (La Palma, Campagnolo) is heading up the Constantine Restaurant and Scarlet Door opening this fall inside The Anndore House, a boutique hotel at 15 Charles Street East.
- Yorkville’s Planta is opening a spin-off burger bar in the Financial District. Planta Burger is set to open on September 5 at 4 Temperance Street.
- Poor Romeo, a new rock ’n roll dive bar from the same folks behind Pinkerton’s Snack Bar is opening soon at 1029 Gerrard Street East according to GoodHood.