Colony Digital, Daily Hive’s creative agency, is looking for an extremely organized individual with previous experience managing a high volumes of digital projects in an agency setting.
Reporting directly to the CEO, this is a full-time position based in downtown Vancouver.
Who we are
Colony Digital is a full service digital agency that builds brands worth talking about. As a division of Daily Hive, Colony works on a variety of creative projects including: web design, e-commerce, app design, digital marketing, photography, videography and all things digital.
Our office is located in the heart of Yaletown and includes a video game room, an open bar and at least one furry four-legged friend to play catch with! You’ll also be able to enjoy occasional catered team lunches, Social Thursdays and the opportunity to attend various team outings and events around the city.
What you’ll be doing
- Be the main point of contact for clients from the project initiation to project closure
- Ensure clients and internal cross functional teams have explicit understanding of project goals, deliverables, timelines, and budgets
- Communicating with external and internal stakeholder groups during each project phase to ensure properly managed communication, project scope, resource allocation
- Facilitating professional client meetings: initial calls, project updates, and review sessions
- Delivering timely projects that result in satisfied clients and project teams
- Ability to identify risks, analyze mitigation options, and place contingencies strategies
- Participating in strategic planning and conceptual ideation sessions both internally and externally
- Participating in the preparation of pitch materials including presentations and RFP responses
- Tracking project progress, reporting on project status, major issues/obstacles encountered and making recommendations regarding projects scope changes
Who you are
- 5 years experience successful delivering digital projects, with a strong understanding of website production processes
- Previous experience managing a high volume of digital projects in a digital agency environment
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate with clients in a professional manner
- Effective time management, multi-tasking, leadership and organizational skills
- Ability to motivate, challenge and drive a team to create high quality and best-in-class projects, while balancing the budget and schedules
- Ability to work under pressure and within extremely tight deadlines, while having fun and maintaining a good sense of humour, professionalism and tact
- Experience with project management tools such as Basecamp, Airtable
- University or college degree is preferred
- PMP certification is an asset
The benefits of working with us
- Opportunity: The opportunity here is endless! You’ll have a strong potential for long-term career growth and development with a fast-growing company
- Collaborative environment and the opportunity to be part of a hard-working team that feels more like family than co-workers
- Medical/dental/vision benefits starting after three months
- Conveniently located office in downtown Vancouver near transit hubs
If you meet the above requirements and are ready to dive in and become part of a fast-paced, growing digital agency, APPLY HERE! We thank all applicants for applying, however, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Colony Digital is an organization that values creativity, innovative thinking, and diversity. We offer a great opportunity to work alongside passionate and intelligent individuals, and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Posted March 7, 2018