Daily Hive is the premier Canadian digital media publication for millennials. We are laser focused in delivering quality hyperlocal content to serve more than 2.5 millions visitors per month. With over 40 full-time employees and over 50 part-time staff and contributors, we’re going full speed ahead in 2018.
We are seeking ambitious go-getters fascinated by media who want to work in a fun, fast-paced environment as part of our in-house creative agency made up of creative artisans, brand builders, and marketing gurus.
What you’ll be doing
- Liaising with clients and internal team members to define project requirements, scope and objectives
- Ensuring client needs are met
- Helping prepare project proposals, timelines and budgets
- Monitoring and tracking project progress and handling issues that arise
- Acting as a point of contact to communicate project status adequately to all participants and keeping clients informed on team deliverables
- Creating and maintaining project documentation, plans and reports
- Helping schedule multiple creative and video projects for the team
- Ensuring team stays on track, meets deadlines and completes deliverables
Who you are
- Post-secondary education in business, communications, marketing, or equivalent discipline
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management, organization, quantitative, and analytical skills
- Experience using project management/collaboration platforms such as Airtable
- High level understanding and keen interest in digital media and digital advertising trends/landscapes with a knack for marketing
- Proven track record in high productivity and meeting deadlines
- Proficiency in the use of social media platforms and interactive applications, including Twitter, Facebook, Google Drive, PPT, Word, and Excel
- Experience with third party digital platforms such as WordPress, Google Analytics, and Google DFP, a plus
Benefits of working with us
- Strong potential for long-term career growth and development with a fast-growing company
- Be part of a crazy, hard-working team that feels more like family than co-workers
- Office is conveniently located in Downtown Vancouver near transit hubs
This is a full-time, permanent role based in downtown Vancouver reporting directly to the CEO. As a young and upcoming company, the scope of your employment is not limited to the specifics mentioned above – this role may require you to wear multiple hats.
If all the above interested you and you’re ready to become part of a fast-paced, growing company, send your cover letter, resume, and salary expectations to [email protected], subject line “Project Coordinator.” We thank all applicants for applying however, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Daily Hive is an organization that values creativity, innovative thinking, and diversity. We offer a great opportunity to work alongside passionate and intelligent individuals, and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.