Account Manager – Local Sales
Daily Hive is the premier Canadian digital media publication for millennials. We are laser focused in delivering quality hyperlocal content to serve more than 2.5 millions visitors per month. With over 40 full-time employees and over 50 part-time staff and contributors, we’re going full speed ahead in 2018.
Daily Hive is seeking ambitious go-getters fascinated by media who want to work in a fun, fast-paced environment with an energetic team. Reporting to the Director of Strategy (Sales, Product), the Account Manager is responsible for growing and maintaining their client base and offering digital products from a diverse set to meet client needs.
We are looking for individuals with initiative and passion to support the growth of Daily Hive’s local advertising business.
This is a full-time, permanent role based in downtown Vancouver.
- Build and sustain relationships with local advertisers.
- Book and lead client meetings as required to better understand client needs.
- Consult brands in the latest digital marketing practices and develop custom advertising campaigns across multiple platforms.
- Liaise with internal departments on the development and implementation of campaigns.
- Produce compelling presentations/media plans and successfully deliver them in a way that demonstrates benefits to the client.
- Manage post-campaign due diligence, including general contract management, reporting, and recommendations which promote analytics as a critical component of decision making for future campaigns.
- Grow and maintain your client base, sometimes requiring national or international travel.
- Work with a driven and highly motivated team to support overall sales operations.
- Experience in digital sales is preferred.
- Knowledge of content marketing is preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent time management, organization, quantitative, and analytical skills.
- Proactive disposition towards client relationships.
- Ability to interface with clients both remotely and face-to-face.
- High-level understanding and keen interest in media and advertising trends/landscapes.
- Proven track record in high productivity and meeting deadlines.
- Consultative sales approach with a knack for marketing.
- Proficiency in the use of social media platforms and interactive web applications, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, WordPress, and Google Analytics, is an asset.
Benefits of working with us
- Medical/dental/vision benefits starting after three months.
- Strong potential for long-term career growth and development with a fast-growing company.
- Opportunity for further education and training.
- Be part of a team that feels more like family than co-workers.
- Office is conveniently located in downtown Vancouver near transit hubs.
Interested? Apply here. We thank all applicants for applying, but only successful candidates will be contacted.
Daily Hive is an organization that values creativity, innovative thinking, and diversity. We offer a great opportunity to work alongside passionate and intelligent individuals, and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Posted on February 16, 2018