Account Manager – National Sales
Daily Hive is a fast growing Canadian digital publication for millennials. We are laser focused in delivering quality hyperlocal & lifestyle content to serve more than 3.5 millions readers per month across the country.
Daily Hive team is made of ambitious go-getters, fascinated by media, who want to work in a fun, fast-paced environment with an energetic team.
With the recent opening of our Toronto office and our tremendous growth in Eastern Canada, Daily Hive is looking to hire an Account Manager overseeing the National Sales territory in the Toronto market.
This is a full-time, permanent role based in downtown Toronto.
- Responsible for building and sustaining Daily Hive relationships with National Advertisers in Eastern Canada (Media Agencies, PR Agencies, Direct Clients)
- Book and lead client meetings/presentations to sustain or build relationships leading to long term partnership.
- Consulting brands in latest digital marketing practices and developing custom advertising campaigns across multiple platforms.
- Liaise with internal departments on the development and implementation of campaigns.
- Produce compelling presentations/media plans and successfully deliver them in a way that demonstrates benefit to the client.
- Manage post-campaign due diligence, including general contract management, reporting, and recommendations which promote analytics as a critical component of decision making for future campaigns.
- Growing and maintaining your client base, sometimes requiring national or international travel.
- Work with a driven and highly motivated team to support overall sales operations.
- +3 years experience in digital sales.
- Strong understanding of the digital media scene.
- Existing media agency network in Canada.
- Experience with programmatic sales preferred
- Experience managing large national accounts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent time management, organization, quantitative, and analytical skills.
- Proactive disposition towards client relationships.
- Ability to interface with clients both remotely and face-to-face.
- High-level understanding and keen interest in media and advertising trends/landscapes.
- Proven track record in high productivity and meeting deadlines.
- Consultative sales approach with a knack for marketing.
- Proficiency in the use of social media platforms and interactive web applications, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, WordPress, and Google Analytics, a plus.
Benefits of working with us
- Medical/dental/vision benefits starting after three months.
- Strong potential for long-term career growth and development with a fast-growing company.
- Opportunity for further education and training.
- Be part of a team that feels more like family than co-workers.
- Office is conveniently located in downtown Toronto.
Interested in joining a fast-paced company? APPLY HERE! We thanks all applicants for applying, however, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Daily Hive is an organization that values creativity, innovative thinking, and diversity. We offer a great opportunity to work alongside passionate and intelligent individuals, and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Posted on June 18, 2018