Channels
× Select City
×
×
×
Weather, News

This week's snow report: Montreal may see snow on Black Friday

02e7bd3732eaa4ed7df7442ca2023e8f?s=96&d=mm&r=g
DH Montreal Staff Nov 21, 2016 1:02 am 90

It appears Montreal received its first sprinkling of snow last night.

While some are rejoicing, others couldn’t be less impressed.

Lucky for you, it appears that the snow isn’t going to stick.

According to The Weather Network, we will continue to see scattered flurries today, however, no more snow will come down between Tuesday and Thursday.

During this time, temperatures will rest at an average high of 2 degrees celsius and an average low of -2 degrees celsius.

screen-shot-2016-11-21-at-11-59-15-am

Come Friday, it’s a slightly different story. Though the temperatures don’t change much, there is a 60% chance of snow (1-3 mm of it) on Black Friday, and a 40% chance of snow (<1mm) on Saturday.

In terms of the 14-day forecast, we can definitely expect some snow to arrive in Montreal in early December.

Summer is officially over people, let’s welcome winter the best we can!


02e7bd3732eaa4ed7df7442ca2023e8f?s=96&d=mm&r=g
DH Montreal Staff

© 2018 Buzz Connected Media Inc.