It looks like it’s the same old story with Montreal traffic being a serious cause for annoyance for commuters.
In addition to a part of the Deux-Montagnes line being shut down due to REM Construction, Transport Quebec has announced a handful of major closures over the weekend of April 27, 2018.
The targeted areas include the Turcot Interchange, the Bonaventure Expressway, The Champlain Bridge, and Route 132, from Brossard.
Here are all the closures coming up for this weekend.
- Highway 136 westbound will be closed from exit number five to Boul. R. Bourassa and the Champlain Bridge until early Monday morning.
- The entrance to from St. Antoine St. East and Saint-Anne-de-Bellevue Boulevard will also be closed until early Monday morning.
- Going Eastbound, Highway 136 will be closed from the Turcot Interchange to the entrance to the Cathedral/Notre-Dame, until early Monday morning.
- The ramp which connects Highway 20 east to Highway 15 north will be closed until early Monday morning.
- Notre-Dame St. West will be closed between Monk Boulevard and Cote-Saint-Paul road until early Monday Morning.
- The Champlain Bridge going eastbound to Pelletier Boulevard will be closed down by two lanes until early Monday morning.
- Highway 10 eastbound between exit number four and Highway 15 North will be closed until Saturday at 6 pm.
- Exit number five of Highway 10 going eastbound will be closed until Saturday at 6 pm.
- Highway 132 Eastbound under the Champlain Bridge will be closed between exit number 53 and the next entrance until early Monday morning.
- Highway 132 Westbound under the Champlain Bridge will be closed between exit number 76, Simard Boulevard, and its next entrance until early Monday morning.
Service roads of Highway 132, however, will be open to traffic.
As always, be sure to plan your trips an ensure optimal time for travel. More information can be found via Transport Quebec.