Bars and restaurants in Kensington Village will be holding a Halloween pub crawl on Saturday, with lots of drink specials to keep you in creepy cocktails and beastly beer.
The crawl will begin at 2 pm, at the following Calgary venues:
- Tenth Street Landing ($4 highballs and $4.25 fireball shots)
- Raw Canvas ($2.50 shots of vodka with a worm)
- Oak Tree Tavern
- PRLR Lounge (drinks specials from 5 pm)
- Kensington Pub
- Wild & Raw
- ContainR Bar
- Winebar ($5 Tequila, $6 Star Cheek IPA, $7 house red and white wine by the glass)
- The Brasserie ($5 Tequila, $6 Star Cheek IPA, $7 house red and white wine by the glass)
- Hayden Block Smoke & Whiskey
- Molly Malone’s
- Side Street pub & Grill ($3.50 Jager, $4.75 flavour vodkas, 25 cent wings, from 4 pm)
The pub crawl is part of an all-day Halloween party taking over the whole neighbourhood to provide festive frights for partygoers.
Other events include a Brunch and Bend workshop featuring a yoga session and a vegan breakfast at 10:30 am at the Raw Eatery and Market. Tickets are $25 from Eventbrite.
If the vegan lifestyle isn’t for you, you’ll be able to enjoy Halloween pies at Pie Cloud and smoked meat at Hayden Block Smoke and Whiskey.
And for its part, Raw Canvas is transforming into a haunted house for the night, and offering a black light painting class at 9 pm.
For more info, check visitkensington.com or Kensington Calgary on Facebook.