4. In Petrolia, Ontario, it is illegal to whistle for the purpose of selling something. By-law 61. The Corporation of the town of Petrolia.
5. The city of Guelph, Ontario, is classified as a no pee zone. You could be fined up to $365 for breaking this law.
6. Nationwide, it is illegal to scare the queen. Article 46 of the Criminal Code.
7. According to several experts, in British Columbia, it is illegal to kill a Sasquatch or Bigfoot if one is ever found.
8. If you happen upon an injured migratory bird in a Canadian national park, you are required to kill it immediately (before it kills you). If not, you can be fined $300.
9. Goods manufactured or produced wholly or in part by prison labour are banned from being brought into Canada. Canadian border and service agency. Canadian border and service agency. Memorandum D9-1-6.