Channels
× Select City
×
×
×
Weather, News

Sorry Calgary, but this snow might be back again next week

C5667d28f1f280a1107a885ad0d95d34?s=96&d=mm&r=g
DH Calgary Staff Mar 28, 2018 9:23 am 334

Where’s a chinook when you need one?

A spring snow is no stranger to Calgary’s skies, but it is a little disheartening to go from 12°C and sun straight back into a frozen tundra of broken dreams.

Calgary is expected to stay below freezing for the next week, and while we may get something of a respite from the fluffy white stuff on Saturday, odds are we’ll be seeing more snowfall by the start of next week.

Most of the snow is expected to fall on Friday during the day, before seeing a chilly low of -12°C that night.

snow

Calgary weather this week (Environment Canada)

Saturday will see a mix of sun and clouds, though Environment Canada doesn’t think it’ll get any “warmer” than -6°C.

Sunday night will see a 60% chance of snow, followed by a 40% chance on Monday and a 30% chance on Tuesday.

Maybe that summer sun will come around on Wednesday or Thursday, but we wouldn’t press our luck.

So… where’d that snow shovel go?

See also
Dh newsletter logo

Get direct access to our top weekly content, contests, and perks.


C5667d28f1f280a1107a885ad0d95d34?s=96&d=mm&r=g
DH Calgary Staff
Daily Hive is the evolution of Calgary Buzz.

© 2018 Buzz Connected Media Inc.