Western Canada's largest tube park opens for the season in Calgary
Get ready snow sliders!
Calgary’s only tube park is the largest of its kind in Western Canada and it opens for the season on Saturday, December 17.
Located at WinSport’s Canada Olympic Park, The Acura Tube Park features 10 lanes, each of which are 200 metres in length.
The park is located on the main hill, which allows tubers to take advantage of the washrooms, eateries, retail store and other amenities located in the Frank King Day Lodge.
Tickets and package prices range from $4.99 to $79.99, depending on the age, length and number of slide sessions, as well as the number of people in the party.
Know before you go
- No one is allowed in the park without a valid snow tubing ticket
- The tube park is located on the east side ofd the hill, just past the gold carpet
- Lane conditions vary with weather and use
- Sudden changes or closures may take place during the day, due to conditions
- Dress for varied weather conditions
- Insulated boots with a good grip, snow pants, winter jackets, goggles, mitts, helmets and/or toques are all recommended
- Ski boots aren’t permitted in the tube park
- Children must be at least 42 inches tall to ride the tube park
- Children under 12 must be supervised by a parent or legal guardian at all times
- WinSport makes no guarantees for the safety of participants. Use the tube park at your own risk
- Drugs and alcohol – or those under the influence of such – are not permitted to use the tube park
- One person per tube only
- Children aren’t allowed to ride on their parent’s lap
- Unsafe conduct will result in the removal of lift ticket; no refund
- Use of sliding devices other than provided tubes is strictly forbidden
- Tubes aren’t permitted outside sliding area